Smart wearable maker Huami inks partnership with Tencent Cloud
Huami will start rolling out Tencent’s features and apps on its devices in the third quarter.
Source: Smart wearable maker Huami inks partnership with Tencent Cloud · TechNode
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition...
- Huami (Amazfit) announces partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies – Gizmochina According to Huami, the partnership will see both companies co-develop Amazfit-branded wearables for sports including smart wearables for race drivers and athletes. They will also […]
- Amazfit GTR is getting custom cartoon-themed watch faces, check them out here! Earlier this month, a Mod on Huami‘s forum has let us in on one of the features the next update for the newly launched Amazfit GTR smartwatch would bring. The update was scheduled to […]
- Huami Announces Two New Wearable Devices and AI Chip on Third Anniversary of Amazfit Brand Huami (NYSE: HMI), the second largest wearables company globally1, announced today the release of two new smart wearables and a new custom-designed ch
Source: Huami Announces Two New […]
- Huami Announces Launch of New Amazfit Health Band 1S and Introduces Groundbreaking Smart Wearable AI Chip, Huangshan-1 Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced the launch […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Customized edition marking Xiaomi’s IPO spotted Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi's line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami's IPO offering.
Source: Xiaomi Mi […]
- Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) was once the world's top wearables maker, but it lost that title to Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in 2017. Last year, Fitbit controlled.
Source: Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a […]
- Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool China's top wearables maker posted a solid first quarter, but its stock remains below its IPO price.
Source: Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool #stocks $HMI, $AAPL, $FIT
- Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock The maker of Xiaomi’s wearables is generating superior sales and earnings growth.
Source: Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock @themotleyfool #stocks HMI,FIT,XIACF,AAPL
- News Roundup: Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) & Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN) Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) Huami Corp is engaged in developing smart wearable technology. The Company designs and develops biometric and activity data-driven fitness and smart […]
- Xiaomi-backed smart wearable producer Huami sees faster growth on non-Xiaomi branded gadgets Huami’s own brand, Amazfit, is bringing in a growing share of the revenue these days.
Source: Xiaomi-backed smart wearable producer Huami sees faster growth on non-Xiaomi branded […]
- Beyond timekeeping: Amazfit bares innovative features with new line of smartwatches – Out of Town Blog US-based wearable technology company Amazfit recently launched a presentation among members of the tech media about the wealth of features that power its line of smartwatches and […]