The strong competition from the Apple Watch and the Fitbit Versa means that despite the slight (ed: strong) price advantage, the small foibles of the Amazfit Stratos get highlighted even more.
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Amazfit Pace and Cor review: 4GB storage, IPS LCD and long battery life are the highlights The company launched Amazfit Stratos and BIP in September this year. Source: Amazfit Pace and Cor review: 4GB storage, IPS LCD and long battery life are the highlights
- Amazfit Bip review: can a £70 smartwatch keep you on track? We compare the Amazfit Bip, Fitbit Versa and Garmin 645 Music. Could a cheap smartwatch be the best option for you, or should you buy a fitness watch? Source: Amazfit Bip review: can […]
- Amazfit Bip review – what can this ~$70 device can bring to a very competitive smartwatch market One of the key phrases you often see in talks related to Xiaomi is "disruptive innovation" - they tend to enter a market by launching a product that's slightly better priced than the […]
- Amazfit Bip versus Fitbit Versa We compare the Amazfit Bip and Fitbit Versa, and reveal the results of our latest fitness watch test including the Garmin 645 Music and Suunto 3 Fitness. Source: Amazfit Bip versus […]
- Amazfit Pace review: a very compelling fitness watch Like some of you reading this review, I’ve been a smartwatch skeptic for a while now. I’ve spent some time with the Apple Watch Series 2, dabbled with Garmin’s ultra-expensive Fenix 5 […]
- Samsung Galaxy Fit e review The cost of a fitness tracker is very different to what it was a few years ago. The -plus price tag is no longer the standard, with companies like Samsung and Fitbit now looking to compete […]
- Amazfit Bip Review: Meet China’s £45 Answer To Apple Watch: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile Amazfit isn't a household name, and neither is Huami, the Chinese firm behind the brand. However, you may have heard of Xiaomi, the smartphone maker for which Huami produces many […]
- Amazfit Bip vs. Fitbit Versa: Which is more like Pebble? The story of how two c|net editors switched to the Amazfit Bip and why.
- The best Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Stratos 2 Deal in the UK | Christmas Present Ideas Xiaomi sub-brand Huami has proved that smartwatches don’t have to be expensive and with one-day battery life. By using a lightweight custom OS they have been able to use low power […]
- Amazfit Verge review: GPS sports watch that monitors heart health Amazfit Verge comes with a heart rate monitor capable of identifying health issues, NFC support, built-in GPS and a super-low price. Source: Amazfit Verge review: GPS sports watch […]
- Hands On: Amazfit Pace GPS running watch The reviewer must start this review with some disclosure: the reviewer is a watch fan. Automatics, hand-wind, SuperQuartz, however they are driven, traditional watches are where it is […]