At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is ideal.
- Review: Amazfit Stratos GPS sports-watch packs a punch, but won’t break the bank Amazfit Stratos comes with built-in GPS, advanced performance metrics and support for 12+ different sports including swimming, cycling, running, tennis, soccer, mountaineering, trail […]
- Fitness trackers that won’t break the bank, stay fit and save cash Activity tracking doesn't need to be expensive. The latest generation of fitness wearables offers a wide range of different features to choose from at incredibly reasonable […]
- Fitbit and Apple Watch Alternatives Fitness Trackers Under $50 Fitbit and Apple Watch are top of the line when it comes to fitness trackers but if you don't want to break the bank, we have some alternatives. If 2019 is the year you keep track of […]
- Amazfit Stratos Multisport GPS Smartwatch – Getting Closer to Perfection [Review] | G Style Magazine It wasn’t too long ago when smartwatches were a big deal and thought to be the next big thing in terms of consumer technology. Meant to be a companion for your mobile phone, […]
- Amazfit Pace Smartwatch Review The Amazfit Pace is a balance between a practical smartwatch and fitness tracker – that is reasonably priced considering all of its features.Source: Amazfit Pace Smartwatch Review
- Amazfit Cor review iaomi sub-brand Huami saw some success with the Amazfit Bip, an extremely affordable smartwatch with 45 days of battery life. Now it's looking to break into the world of fitness trackers […]
- Samsung Galaxy Fit e review The cost of a fitness tracker is very different to what it was a few years ago. The -plus price tag is no longer the standard, with companies like Samsung and Fitbit now looking to compete […]
- Amazfit Stratos tracks lots of sports for less than your average smartwatch Amazfit has just announced the Stratos, the company's latest attempt at making a smartwatch that can track all of the sports you like to do on a regular basis. After the Amazfit […]
- Best Fitness Trackers Buyers Guide – May 2018 Summer is drawing near, it's high time you get into shape, and you're on the lookout for a new fitness tracker that could help you do so, yet you're overwhelmed with the number of […]
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Amazfit Stratos Review – Fit Wearable & Premium Smartwatch Huami’s fitness wearable very nearly ticks all of the smartwatch boxes. Xiaomi-owned Huami has a new wearable on the market that pushes up against the limits of what a […]
- Amazfit Stratos Review: Better Than Garmin, TomTom? The Amazfit Stratos is a multi-sport fitness watch with notifications. Is it a good pick for athletes? Read our review to find out. Source: Amazfit Stratos Review: Better Than Garmin, TomTom?