Some differences, that may help other porting watchfaces to the original Pace watch:
1. Stratos watchface version is 1.4 while Pace is 1.2 (as of now, firmware 1.3.6d). If Pace is updated to 1.4 then maybe most watchfaces will work without conversion;
2. Stratos support a new item “support26w”, I have disabled it in the ported watchfaces;
3. Original Pace supports only data types models 0 and 1 (besides date, datatype=6, that works with higher models numbers as well) while Stratos can use 2 and 3, maybe more. Model 0 is the circular one (only in red?) and 1 is the linear one, while 2 and 3 are circular (with different sizes and circle patterns?);
4. Stratos uses a different way to configure time hands while the screen is locked, looks like a pattern map instead of simply using low resolution PNG files for each hand;
5. I could not deodex the HuamiWatchfaces2.apk to try installing on Pace, trying to decompile the odex file gives an error about a non supported OAT version 45 (if I recall it correctly), I’ve tried with different baksmali versions (maybe because it’s MIPS?).
If anyone knows how to deodex the apk, please drop me a line.
The two watchfaces that look good on Pace are attached, previews below.
«Saleand Color V1.1 EN» by saleand
Saleand Black V1.1 EN 24H Date,Week Day,Current weather,current temp,todays temp min max, steps, calories, distance, pulse, alarm, bluetooth, do not disturb, lock, battery text, […]