Amazfit has just announced the Stratos, the company’s latest attempt at making a smartwatch that can track all of the sports you like to do on a regular basis.
After the Amazfit Cor and Bip from the company earlier this year, which each offer fitness tracking on a budget, this is the most high-end device from the company and demands a price of $199.99 (£140, AU$260).
- Amazfit Stratos is a sports tracking master at a bargain price Watch out, Garmin! Source: Amazfit Stratos is a sports tracking master at a bargain price
- New Amazfit GTR smartwatch can last for over two months on a single charge Following on from the announcement of the Amazfit Verge 2 back in June, the company has just introduced a new budget sports watch called the Amazfit GTR. The Amazfit GTR is suitable […]
- Best cheap smartwatch: great budget devices for your wrist Smartwatches have developed into great gadget companions for your wrist. Despite their compact size, today's smartwatches couple date and time displays with various notifications, […]
- Amazfit Stratos review: GPS sports watch rivals the majors for only $200 A GPS sports watch is essential for me to track my running and biking so I was very skeptical when I heard that Huami had a $200 watch that looked to cover all the bases. It's not […]
- Amazfit Stratos Review – Fit Wearable & Premium Smartwatch Huami’s fitness wearable very nearly ticks all of the smartwatch boxes. Xiaomi-owned Huami has a new wearable on the market that pushes up against the limits of what a […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]
- How does a smartwatch that only costs $80 have battery life that lasts over a month? I paid more than $500 for my Apple Watch and I can’t even squeeze two days of battery life out of it. That’s why it’s so crazy that the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami lasts more than 30 […]
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Review: Huami Amazfit Verge A fuss-free fitness smartwatch, the Amazfit Verge is a feature-packed device that is not going to disappoint if you are looking for basic smartwatch and health tracking functionalities […]
- Fitness trackers that won’t break the bank, stay fit and save cash Activity tracking doesn't need to be expensive. The latest generation of fitness wearables offers a wide range of different features to choose from at incredibly reasonable […]
- Choosing a Smartwatch for All Budgets While the name might suggest that this watch is somehow affiliated with Amazon, it’s actually manufactured by Huami. Easily beating other cheaper smartwatches like the LG Watch Style and […]
- Review: Amazfit Cor, affordable, water resistant fitness tracker that gets the basics right Amazfit Cor is Huami's latest addition to its line of affordable activity trackers. The Fitbit competitor is a device that ticks most boxes when it comes to fitness tracking. Source: […]