Amazfit is rolling out an update direct to your phone/watch. The easiest way to update is to go to Settings (swipe down from top) and the Update. It will search, find, and install the update.
– Update GPS firmware to v3.12
– Added Countdown Timer
– Track floors climbed through daily activities
– New Backlight brightness level and mode settings
– New Auto Do Not Disturb Settings
– Added support to control media playback on the phone from Pace
– Added “Night Runner” and “1st generation: original” watchfaces
– Added auto-pause option for outdoor running and cycling
– Support high-resolution mode in “I’m Runner” and “Night Runner” watchface when wrist up is detected
– Optimized heart rate and sleep tracking algorithms
– Fixed inaccurate elevation output in certain sports types
– Improved real-time speed in outdoor cycling
– Fixed the issue of showing misaligned per mile marker and inaccurate pace when there’s pause during an outdoor activity
– Optimized customized watch faces
– Optimized system stability
– Other bug fixes
Amazfit Pace 2 – The Full Information Today Huami announced the new Amazfit Pace 2 smartwatch under the new model name Stratos!
The new watch is a handsome improvement over the first generation. Using more premium […]
Amazfit Pace Firmware 1.3.5 is out!
Support Mountaineering activity tracking
Removed occasional Chinese voice prompt from lap alert
Fixed small difference on displayed time when the screen is […]