OLED displays became mainstream not only in mobile phones and TVs but also in other devices, such as household equipment, audio systems, and healthcare wearable devices. They offer better image quality and open new possibilities for design. Amazfit Arc features a 0.42-inch OLED display with UV-coating. Owing to its high level of brightness you can read it in direct sunlight and from various angles.
No need to push buttons to wake the screen! No buttons with limited lifespan! No accidental pressings! Amazfit Arc has accurate and swift touch area on the bottom of the screen. Tap or swipe to see time, distance covered and steps were taken, active calories, heart rate, and battery charge. Simple operation as ever!
20 days battery life
You might want to wear this fitness tracker around the clock, especially if it boasts an amazing battery, providing 480 hours of active operation on a single charge. Amazfit Arc is also supplied with a magnetic charger that should be attached to the rear panel. When the battery zeros out, it takes about 30 minutes to fully recharge it. This 70 mAh high-density lithium polymer tank is a part of a power-efficient mechanism that improves the user experience.
Type: Fitness tracker
Case Material: Ceramic
Battery capacity: 70mAh Li-pol
Battery life: 10 to 20 days from a single charge
Surface: UV-coated and scratch-resistant touch screen
Display: OLED touch screen – 0.42 inch( 1,07 cm)
Sensor: Optical Heart Rate sensor (PPG), accelerometer
Compatibility: iOS and Android
Features: Water resistant IP67 protection level
Charge: Wireless charging
Notifications: Alerts and alarms
- How do I view my activity and sleep data? Users can view recorded sports activities through the watch and Strava. Step and sleep data (current day and current week only) is also available through the watchface.
- Can I listen to music on the smartwatch? Yes. Users can transfer music files directly to the Pace running smartwatch.
- Can I connect to Bluetooth headphones? Yes. You can find steps here.
- Which third party integration does the app support? Strava. Users can sync walking, running, and cycling data through Strava.
- Does Pace have GPS? Yes.
More Pace FAQ’s can be found here.
- Simple Amazfit Pace Watchface Builder
- How to install new Watchface on Amazfit Pace
- Collection of Watchfaces for Amazfit Pace
- Apps you can sideload to Amazfit Pace
- Replacement ROM for Amazfit Paee (Chinese Edition)
- XDA Developers Amazfit Forum
All links offsite – some not in English
You must be logged in to post a comment.