The market has been overreacting to a share sale by the company and pre-IPO investors.
Product launches will catalyze sales in 2019 and 2020.
The share price has dropped more than 40% from its peak.
- Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock The maker of Xiaomi’s wearables is generating superior sales and earnings growth. Source: Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock @themotleyfool #stocks HMI,FIT,XIACF,AAPL
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]
- News Roundup: Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) & Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN) Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) Huami Corp is engaged in developing smart wearable technology. The Company designs and develops biometric and activity data-driven fitness and smart […]
- Huami Announces Launch of New Amazfit Health Band 1S and Introduces Groundbreaking Smart Wearable AI Chip, Huangshan-1 Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced the launch […]
- Huami: Overlooked And Misunderstood – Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) Huami shares have tumbled along with the rest of the Chinese tech sector, but its fundamental performance has been surprisingly resilient. Source: Huami: Overlooked And Misunderstood - […]
- Huami Prices IPO on Nasdaq as its Amazfit Is Dominating the Smartwatch Market With support from some high-profile investors and a consumer-friendly product, Huami and its Amazfit smartwatch see nothing but blue skies ahead. Source: Huami Prices IPO on Nasdaq as […]
- Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a Better Wearables Stock Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) was once the world's top wearables maker, but it lost that title to Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in 2017. Last year, Fitbit controlled. Source: Forget Fitbit: Huami Is a […]
- Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool China's top wearables maker posted a solid first quarter, but its stock remains below its IPO price. Source: Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool #stocks $HMI, $AAPL, $FIT
- Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth Trend While Apple Dominates Th smartwatch is catching on, but the lower end of the market is driving sales. Apple still leads, but legacy hardware drives its market share. Source: Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth […]
- Huami Corporation Announces Mi Band 3 Sales Volume Reaches 1 Million Units BEIJING, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart […]
- Huami Announces Two New Wearable Devices and AI Chip on Third Anniversary of Amazfit Brand Huami (NYSE: HMI), the second largest wearables company globally1, announced today the release of two new smart wearables and a new custom-designed ch Source: Huami Announces Two New […]
- Smartwatches grow – but Apple and Fitbit could lose out to Chinese upstarts Smartwatches are on the rise, but the big growth is coming from new players – not the old guard according to new predictions from analysis firm Juniper Research. According to the […]