Let’s be honest. Not everybody can afford a fitness coach or a personal trainer to keep a track on how much we are burning calories. It’s 2019 people! It’s the era of fitness bands and apps that can track and calculate all your fitness activities.
But, how do you pick the right one? Which is the perfect fitness tracker for you and does it really fit your budget? Here are some options you can consider.
Source: The Quint
- Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band with long lasting battery life Amazfit Cor ticks almost all the boxes for an ideal fitness band, which also doesn't burn a deep hole in your pocket. Source: Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band […]
- Fitbit and Apple Watch Alternatives Fitness Trackers Under $50 Fitbit and Apple Watch are top of the line when it comes to fitness trackers but if you don't want to break the bank, we have some alternatives. If 2019 is the year you keep track of […]
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Amazfit Verge Review: GPS Smartwatch on the Verge of Perfection Huami, the Xiaomi-backed company, has had a decent run in India ever since it launched the Amazfit Bip and Stratos smartwatches back in July last year. Source: Amazfit Verge Review: GPS […]
- Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Review: The Best Fitness Tracker You Can Buy for $100 The Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip fitness tracking watch offers similar features to $300 wearables – but for under $100. Is there a better wearable for the money? Source: Xiaomi Huami […]
- Amazfit Cor Review: This budget tracker just works! Amazfit today has launched its budget range fitness tracker, the Amazfit Cor, in India. It is priced at Rs 3,999 and comes with all basics of fitness Source: Amazfit Cor Review: This […]
- Huami Amazfit Pace review: A sleeker and more affordable version of its elder sibling The Pace seems more like a Stratos that's wrapped in a sleeker body, which is not a terrible thing as the Stratos was a neat little device. Source: Huami Amazfit Pace review: A sleeker […]
- Amazfit Equator tracks basic activity with beautiful style The Amazfit Equator is a beautiful ceramic activity tracker that logs steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and quality of sleep. It notifies you of incoming calls and you can […]
- Top 5 Features of Amazfit Stratos Smartwatch Huami has been selling smart wearable devices under the Amazfit brand for a long time. It is also the manufacturer of the popular Mi Band fitness trackers. Last month, the company has […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]
- Amazfit Verge Hands-on pictures: A complete premium smartwatch is born! Huami officially unveiled its latest smartwatch dubbed Amazfit Verge a couple of days back. Make no mistake, the Verge isn’t the Amazfit Watch 3 neither is it a successor of the Amazfit […]
- Amazfit Verge is a better $160 watch than I expected But I still prefer the Bip. Source: Amazfit Verge is a better $160 watch than I expected