Let’s be honest. Not everybody can afford a fitness coach or a personal trainer to keep a track on how much we are burning calories. It’s 2019 people! It’s the era of fitness bands and apps that can track and calculate all your fitness activities.
But, how do you pick the right one? Which is the perfect fitness tracker for you and does it really fit your budget? Here are some options you can consider.
Source: The Quint
- Review: Huami Amazfit Verge A fuss-free fitness smartwatch, the Amazfit Verge is a feature-packed device that is not going to disappoint if you are looking for basic smartwatch and health tracking functionalities […]
- Amazfit launches new smartwatch, health and fitness trackers Amazfit is already a known brand in health and fitness tracking business. We first saw the Amazfit PACE as an affordable GPS-enabled running watch in 2016 followed by the Amazfit BIP, […]
- Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band with long lasting battery life Amazfit Cor ticks almost all the boxes for an ideal fitness band, which also doesn't burn a deep hole in your pocket. Source: Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band […]
- Fitbit and Apple Watch Alternatives Fitness Trackers Under $50 Fitbit and Apple Watch are top of the line when it comes to fitness trackers but if you don't want to break the bank, we have some alternatives. If 2019 is the year you keep track of […]
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Amazfit Verge Review: GPS Smartwatch on the Verge of Perfection Huami, the Xiaomi-backed company, has had a decent run in India ever since it launched the Amazfit Bip and Stratos smartwatches back in July last year. Source: Amazfit Verge Review: GPS […]
- Amazing time with Amazfit Award-winning smartwatch and fitness band brand Amazfit held a launch last March 27 at Le Petit Souffle, Century City Mall which showcased the brand’s features, style, and value. The event […]
- Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Review: The Best Fitness Tracker You Can Buy for $100 The Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip fitness tracking watch offers similar features to $300 wearables – but for under $100. Is there a better wearable for the money? Source: Xiaomi Huami […]
- Amazfit Cor Review: This budget tracker just works! Amazfit today has launched its budget range fitness tracker, the Amazfit Cor, in India. It is priced at Rs 3,999 and comes with all basics of fitness Source: Amazfit Cor Review: This […]
- Amazfit GTR Smartwatch debuts in two sizes Amazfit first introduced the Stratos multi-sport GPS smartwatch last year. It came with advanced sports tracking and was then followed by a new model plus health and fitness trackers. […]
- Amazfit Equator tracks basic activity with beautiful style The Amazfit Equator is a beautiful ceramic activity tracker that logs steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and quality of sleep. It notifies you of incoming calls and you can […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]