The event invite promises an Avengers: Infinity War tie-in.
- Huami AMAZFIT 3 Smartwatch Coming on September 17 The new Huami AMAZFIT 3 smartwatch will be uncovered in a week. It will come with a self-developed new high-precision optical sensor. Source: Huami AMAZFIT 3 Smartwatch Coming on September 17
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- Huami Announces Amazfit Smart Sport Watches Sales Volume Reached One Million Units in the First Half of 2018 Huami announced that sales volume for the Amazfit smart sport watches, including Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Stratos (Stratos Plus), reached one million units in the first half of […]
- Amazfit Pace 2 – What is Known – Updated New Amazfit Pace 2 Boot Animation Huami has been very good at keeping quiet about tomorrow's release of the new Amazfit Pace 2. Very little is known, with any certainty mostly we're […]
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Partner, Huami Files for $150 million US IPO Huami, makers of the Amazfit smartwatch line as well as Xiaomi’s Mi Band line has filed for a $150 million US IPO. The company filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on […]
- Amazfit Pace 2 – New Info With a countdown of only 15 hours until we learn all about the new Amazfit Pace 2 watch - here's the latest teaser from Huami. The new watch will be able to link to heart rate monitoring […]
- Amazfit Pace 2 – Triathalon Support The latest animated GIF from Huami suggests something quite new in the new watch - Triathalon support! See the GIF below.
- Internal Images of the upcoming Amazfit Bip from FCC This gallery of images is from the FCC filing for the upcoming Amazfit Bip release. Enjoy!
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Customized edition marking Xiaomi’s IPO spotted Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi's line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami's IPO offering. Source: Xiaomi Mi […]
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]
- Huami Prices IPO on Nasdaq as its Amazfit Is Dominating the Smartwatch Market With support from some high-profile investors and a consumer-friendly product, Huami and its Amazfit smartwatch see nothing but blue skies ahead. Source: Huami Prices IPO on Nasdaq as […]
- Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth Trend While Apple Dominates Th smartwatch is catching on, but the lower end of the market is driving sales. Apple still leads, but legacy hardware drives its market share. Source: Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth […]