Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi’s line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami’s IPO offering.
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- Huami Announces Launch of New Amazfit Health Band 1S and Introduces Groundbreaking Smart Wearable AI Chip, Huangshan-1 Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced the launch […]
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Partner, Huami Files for $150 million US IPO Huami, makers of the Amazfit smartwatch line as well as Xiaomi’s Mi Band line has filed for a $150 million US IPO. The company filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on […]
- Huami Announces Two New Wearable Devices and AI Chip on Third Anniversary of Amazfit Brand Huami (NYSE: HMI), the second largest wearables company globally1, announced today the release of two new smart wearables and a new custom-designed ch Source: Huami Announces Two New […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 NFC Version Teased to Launch Soon in China With Support for City Bus Card Payments After launching the Mi Band 3 a few months back, the NFC version of the fitness tracker is finally set to go on sale in China. The standard version of the Mi Band 3 was available for […]
- Xiaomi celebrates IPO with limited edition fitness band and smartwatch But some in China are confused by the slogans printed on them Source: Xiaomi celebrates IPO with limited edition fitness band and smartwatch
- Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition Launched in Partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan From the last few days, Xiaomi is teasing the launch of a new fitness product in partnership with HRX by Hrithik Roshan.While everyone expected it to be the smart shoes that are already […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30 The Mi Band 3 offers a heart rate sensor, NFC, and a 0.78-inch OLED screen, all for $30. Source: Xiaomi Mi Band 3 picks up an upgraded OLED panel and NFC, costs just $30
- Huami Corporation Announces Mi Band 3 Sales Volume Reaches 1 Million Units BEIJING, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart […]
- Amazfit Health Band Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Unboxing and first impresion AMAZFIT smartband is a new smart fitness band which plays an important role of your health. It focuses on monitoring your body conditions like heart rate, ...
- Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool China's top wearables maker posted a solid first quarter, but its stock remains below its IPO price. Source: Is Huami Doomed to Become the Next Fitbit? @themotleyfool #stocks $HMI, $AAPL, $FIT
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]