BEIJING, June 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Huami Corporation (“Huami” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced that sales volume for the Mi Band 3 has reached one million units, only 17 days after its wide release to consumers.
- News Roundup: Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) & Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN) Huami Corporation (NYSE:HMI) Huami Corp is engaged in developing smart wearable technology. The Company designs and develops biometric and activity data-driven fitness and smart […]
- Huami Announces Launch of New Amazfit Health Band 1S and Introduces Groundbreaking Smart Wearable AI Chip, Huangshan-1 Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, today announced the launch […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Customized edition marking Xiaomi’s IPO spotted Huami Technologies, maker of Xiaomi's line of smart band has hinted that it is set to release a customised edition of the Mi Band 3 to mark Xiaoami's IPO offering. Source: Xiaomi Mi […]
- Huami (Amazfit) announces partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies – Gizmochina According to Huami, the partnership will see both companies co-develop Amazfit-branded wearables for sports including smart wearables for race drivers and athletes. They will also […]
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 NFC Version Teased to Launch Soon in China With Support for City Bus Card Payments After launching the Mi Band 3 a few months back, the NFC version of the fitness tracker is finally set to go on sale in China. The standard version of the Mi Band 3 was available for […]
- Huami Announces Two New Wearable Devices and AI Chip on Third Anniversary of Amazfit Brand Huami (NYSE: HMI), the second largest wearables company globally1, announced today the release of two new smart wearables and a new custom-designed ch Source: Huami Announces Two New […]
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- Huami And Timex To Develop ‘New Generation’ Of Smartwatches Chinese company Huami, and American watchmaker Timex, have paired up to develop ‘new generation of smartwatches’. While Timex brings decades of experience making watches for the active […]
- Huami Announces Amazfit Smart Sport Watches Sales Volume Reached One Million Units in the First Half of 2018 Huami announced that sales volume for the Amazfit smart sport watches, including Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Stratos (Stratos Plus), reached one million units in the first half of […]
- Huami Amazfit Verge: Unboxing and first impressions There are tons of fitness wearables available on the market today, so it really isn't choice, it's more about what you want and how much you want to pay for it. Huami isn't a well-known […]
- Xiaomi’s Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe through 4G and GPS Xiaomi has announced a new smartwatch for kids that aims to keep the wearer safe through 4G connectivity and GPS tracking. Source: Xiaomi's Mi Bunny Watch 3 is here to keep kids safe […]
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate ECG Smartband (MI Band 3): Unboxing and Review Gearbest buying link for Xiaomi AMAZFIT Heart Rate Smartband, https://goo.gl/nnFbZ1 On flash sale $109.99 This watch has been provided by Gearbest for ...