Some differences, that may help other porting watchfaces to the original Pace watch:
1. Stratos watchface version is 1.4 while Pace is 1.2 (as of now, firmware 1.3.6d). If Pace is updated to 1.4 then maybe most watchfaces will work without conversion;
2. Stratos support a new item “support26w”, I have disabled it in the ported watchfaces;
3. Original Pace supports only data types models 0 and 1 (besides date, datatype=6, that works with higher models numbers as well) while Stratos can use 2 and 3, maybe more. Model 0 is the circular one (only in red?) and 1 is the linear one, while 2 and 3 are circular (with different sizes and circle patterns?);
4. Stratos uses a different way to configure time hands while the screen is locked, looks like a pattern map instead of simply using low resolution PNG files for each hand;
5. I could not deodex the HuamiWatchfaces2.apk to try installing on Pace, trying to decompile the odex file gives an error about a non supported OAT version 45 (if I recall it correctly), I’ve tried with different baksmali versions (maybe because it’s MIPS?).
If anyone knows how to deodex the apk, please drop me a line.
The two watchfaces that look good on Pace are attached, previews below.
Amazfit Pace Firmware 1.3.5 is out!
Support Mountaineering activity tracking
Removed occasional Chinese voice prompt from lap alert
Fixed small difference on displayed time when the screen is […]
Pace – Inverted Time Travel watchface
New apk watchface. Its the inverted Time Travel watchface. The red bar is the battery and the black is the step progression. Use stockified version for any stock version or pacefied […]