Amazfit has just announced the Stratos, the company’s latest attempt at making a smartwatch that can track all of the sports you like to do on a regular basis.
After the Amazfit Cor and Bip from the company earlier this year, which each offer fitness tracking on a budget, this is the most high-end device from the company and demands a price of $199.99 (£140, AU$260).
- Amazfit Stratos is a sports tracking master at a bargain price Watch out, Garmin! Source: Amazfit Stratos is a sports tracking master at a bargain price
- Best cheap smartwatch: great budget devices for your wrist Smartwatches have developed into great gadget companions for your wrist. Despite their compact size, today's smartwatches couple date and time displays with various notifications, […]
- Amazfit Stratos review: GPS sports watch rivals the majors for only $200 A GPS sports watch is essential for me to track my running and biking so I was very skeptical when I heard that Huami had a $200 watch that looked to cover all the bases. It's not […]
- Amazfit Stratos Review – Fit Wearable & Premium Smartwatch Huami’s fitness wearable very nearly ticks all of the smartwatch boxes. Xiaomi-owned Huami has a new wearable on the market that pushes up against the limits of what a […]
- How does a smartwatch that only costs $80 have battery life that lasts over a month? I paid more than $500 for my Apple Watch and I can’t even squeeze two days of battery life out of it. That’s why it’s so crazy that the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami lasts more than 30 […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]
- Amazfit Verge Review – Too much in a smartwatch for the budget A fully powered, full-fledged smartwatch on a budget – that’s what I would call the Amazfit Verge as. Amazfit has had quite a few products in India already, and those include both, […]
- Choosing a Smartwatch for All Budgets While the name might suggest that this watch is somehow affiliated with Amazon, it’s actually manufactured by Huami. Easily beating other cheaper smartwatches like the LG Watch Style and […]
- Fitness trackers that won’t break the bank, stay fit and save cash Activity tracking doesn't need to be expensive. The latest generation of fitness wearables offers a wide range of different features to choose from at incredibly reasonable […]
- Review: Amazfit Cor, affordable, water resistant fitness tracker that gets the basics right Amazfit Cor is Huami's latest addition to its line of affordable activity trackers. The Fitbit competitor is a device that ticks most boxes when it comes to fitness tracking. Source: […]
- Amazfit Bip Review – Low Price, Tons of Features, & Long Battery Life | G Style Magazine What’s the first thing the pops into your head when I say fitness tracker? It’s probably not the name Amazfit and it’s probably not one their latest, the Amazfit Bip. While the […]
- Fitbit and Apple Watch Alternatives Fitness Trackers Under $50 Fitbit and Apple Watch are top of the line when it comes to fitness trackers but if you don't want to break the bank, we have some alternatives. If 2019 is the year you keep track of […]