Amazfit has just announced the Stratos, the company’s latest attempt at making a smartwatch that can track all of the sports you like to do on a regular basis.
After the Amazfit Cor and Bip from the company earlier this year, which each offer fitness tracking on a budget, this is the most high-end device from the company and demands a price of $199.99 (£140, AU$260).
- Amazfit Stratos review: GPS sports watch rivals the majors for only $200 A GPS sports watch is essential for me to track my running and biking so I was very skeptical when I heard that Huami had a $200 watch that looked to cover all the bases. It's not […]
- Amazfit Stratos Review – Fit Wearable & Premium Smartwatch Huami’s fitness wearable very nearly ticks all of the smartwatch boxes. Xiaomi-owned Huami has a new wearable on the market that pushes up against the limits of what a […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]
- Fitness trackers that won’t break the bank, stay fit and save cash Activity tracking doesn't need to be expensive. The latest generation of fitness wearables offers a wide range of different features to choose from at incredibly reasonable […]
- Review: Amazfit Cor, affordable, water resistant fitness tracker that gets the basics right Amazfit Cor is Huami's latest addition to its line of affordable activity trackers. The Fitbit competitor is a device that ticks most boxes when it comes to fitness tracking. Source: […]
- Amazfit Bip review – what can this ~$70 device can bring to a very competitive smartwatch market One of the key phrases you often see in talks related to Xiaomi is "disruptive innovation" - they tend to enter a market by launching a product that's slightly better priced than the […]
- Best Fitness Trackers Buyers Guide – May 2018 Summer is drawing near, it's high time you get into shape, and you're on the lookout for a new fitness tracker that could help you do so, yet you're overwhelmed with the number of […]
- Amazfit Cor is an affordable fitness tracker that looks like a Fitbit classic Looking for a smart wearable that you can take anywhere, rain or shine? The new Amazfit Cor looks to fit that request, coming in at a surprisingly low $79 (£57, AU$100.) Source: Amazfit […]
- Amazfit Bip review: can a £70 smartwatch keep you on track? We compare the Amazfit Bip, Fitbit Versa and Garmin 645 Music. Could a cheap smartwatch be the best option for you, or should you buy a fitness watch? Source: Amazfit Bip review: can […]
- Amazfit Bip Review: Meet China’s £45 Answer To Apple Watch: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile Amazfit isn't a household name, and neither is Huami, the Chinese firm behind the brand. However, you may have heard of Xiaomi, the smartphone maker for which Huami produces many […]
- Latest Mi Band 3 leak points toward an imminent launch A new leak about Xiaomi’s upcoming affordable fitness band - the Mi Band 3 suggests it will be released soon. The successor to the Mi Band 2 was spotted after going through Bluetooth […]
- The $80 Amazfit Bip smartwatch after two weeks: Deal or no deal? Some days, the deals come out of the woodwork. Others, like today... nuttin'. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to revisit a really popular deal from earlier this month: the $80 […]