iaomi sub-brand Huami saw some success with the Amazfit Bip, an extremely affordable smartwatch with 45 days of battery life. Now it’s looking to break into the world of fitness trackers with the Amazfit Cor.
The Cor is a budget fitness tracker that comes in at $79.99, just $20 under its smarter cousin, the Bip. The Cor actually debuted back in January in China, and now it’s getting a global release as Huami looks to bolster Xiaomi’s dominance in the affordable fitness tracker market.
Source: Amazfit Cor review
- Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band with long lasting battery life Amazfit Cor ticks almost all the boxes for an ideal fitness band, which also doesn't burn a deep hole in your pocket. Source: Amazfit Cor review: Feature-rich affordable fitness band […]
- Amazfit Pace and Cor review: 4GB storage, IPS LCD and long battery life are the highlights The company launched Amazfit Stratos and BIP in September this year. Source: Amazfit Pace and Cor review: 4GB storage, IPS LCD and long battery life are the highlights
- Amazfit Cor 2 with NFC and more battery life gets official China reveal Amazfit Cor 2 is available to buy in China from today. The fitness tracker comes with NFC for contactless payments and improved battery life. Source: Amazfit Cor 2 with NFC and more […]
- Amazfit Cor 2 fitness tracker goes official with heart rate sensor and up to 20 days of battery life The Amazfit Cor 2 is a budget fitness tracker with a rugged 5 ATM water-resistant design Source: Amazfit Cor 2 fitness tracker goes official with heart rate sensor and up to 20 days […]
- Fitbit and Apple Watch Alternatives Fitness Trackers Under $50 Fitbit and Apple Watch are top of the line when it comes to fitness trackers but if you don't want to break the bank, we have some alternatives. If 2019 is the year you keep track of […]
- Amazfit Cor Review: This budget tracker just works! Amazfit today has launched its budget range fitness tracker, the Amazfit Cor, in India. It is priced at Rs 3,999 and comes with all basics of fitness Source: Amazfit Cor Review: This […]
- Review: Amazfit Cor, affordable, water resistant fitness tracker that gets the basics right Amazfit Cor is Huami's latest addition to its line of affordable activity trackers. The Fitbit competitor is a device that ticks most boxes when it comes to fitness tracking. Source: […]
- Xiaomi-Backed Huami Launches Amazfit Cor 2 With NFC, 5ATM Water Resistance, and 20-Day Battery Life Huami, the Xiaomi-backed wearable brand, has expanded its wearable lineup in China with a new fitness band. Dubbed the Amazfit Cor 2, the fitness band looks similar to last year‘s […]
- Huami launches Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Cor smartwatches in India Huami has launched the Amazfit Cor and Amazfit Pace fitness trackers in India. Both devices offer up to 12 days of battery backup, and come with an optical heart rate monitor. Source: […]
- How does a smartwatch that only costs $80 have battery life that lasts over a month? I paid more than $500 for my Apple Watch and I can’t even squeeze two days of battery life out of it. That’s why it’s so crazy that the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami lasts more than 30 […]
- Amazfit Cor is an affordable fitness tracker that looks like a Fitbit classic Looking for a smart wearable that you can take anywhere, rain or shine? The new Amazfit Cor looks to fit that request, coming in at a surprisingly low $79 (£57, AU$100.) Source: Amazfit […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Pace review – Perfect balance between price and performance At its price, there are few fitness trackers that compete with it for form or function. If you’re looking for a fitness tracker without breaking the bank, the Amazfit Pace is […]