Olike Malaysia – the official accessories partner of OPPO Malaysia – launched the WeLoop Hey 3S and XH3 fitness smartwatches earlier today, complete with a wallet-friendly price tag of RM499 and RM399, respectively.
The Hey 3S English version will be available for purchase at all Olike sales points and OPPO Concept Stores nationwide starting this Thursday, August 31, 2017.
- Beyond timekeeping: Amazfit bares innovative features with new line of smartwatches – Out of Town Blog US-based wearable technology company Amazfit recently launched a presentation among members of the tech media about the wealth of features that power its line of smartwatches and […]
- Efficient and powerful- The Nation Stay amazingly fit Xiaomi MI Amazfit Bip is a fitness smartwatch that comes with a 1.28-inch LCD with 176x176 pixels, plus GPS for running and biking. It also has heart-rate sensor […]
- Amazfit Bip Watchface App for Android! Tired of being crazy in the net for having to find new and appealing watchface for your Amazfit Fit Bip? From today, thanks to the application "Amazfit Bip Watchfaces" by […]
- Huami launches Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Cor smartwatches in India Huami has launched the Amazfit Cor and Amazfit Pace fitness trackers in India. Both devices offer up to 12 days of battery backup, and come with an optical heart rate monitor. Source: […]
- Buy Amazfit Verge Multifunctional IP68 Smartwatch for Just $129.99 Touted as one of China's best online stores for electronic items, Gearbest launches amazing promotions and unmissable offers from time to time. Source: Buy Amazfit Verge […]
- Amazfit Bip and Amazfit Stratos Fitness tracking watches launched in India Huami, a Chinese wearable brand has officially launched two of its fitness tracking smartwatches in the Indian market, marking its entry with the Amazfit lineup here. The Amazfit Bip […]
- Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches Launched in India at Rs 5,499 and Rs 15,999- Technology News, Firstpost Huami's two Amazfit smartwatches support fitness tracking capabilities and water resistance. Source: Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches Launched in India at Rs 5,499 and Rs 15,999- […]
- The smartwatch with insane 30-day battery life just dropped to $51 in a Black Friday accident The Amazfit Bip was supposed to go on sale this week for $60.99 for Black Friday, and that would’ve already been the best price we’ve ever seen. Someone messed up and left an on-site […]
- Huami Amazfit Bip Lite – a new Xiaomi watch (price and opinions) After Xiaomi Huami Amazfit’s success, Huami, subdivision of Xiaomi, has launched another smartwatch, Huami Amazfit Bip Lite, a version that looks very much like the Apple watch. I do not […]
- Amazfit Bip keeps the English language with Xiaomi Mi Fit 22.214.171.124 Last month, Amazfit Bip, one of the most interesting smartwatches on the market, received official support for the English language , even though there was a big limitation. It was […]
- Mid-Year Sale Offers Great Discount on Smartwatches: Includes Amazfit Bip Lite, Cor 2, Lenovo HX03F, more Get the best discount on smartwatches for a limited time, featuring Xiaomi Amazfit Bip Lite, Cor 2, Lenovo HX03F and many more. Source: Mid-Year Sale Offers Great Discount on […]
- Amazfit Bip review – what can this ~$70 device can bring to a very competitive smartwatch market One of the key phrases you often see in talks related to Xiaomi is "disruptive innovation" - they tend to enter a market by launching a product that's slightly better priced than the […]