Olike Malaysia – the official accessories partner of OPPO Malaysia – launched the WeLoop Hey 3S and XH3 fitness smartwatches earlier today, complete with a wallet-friendly price tag of RM499 and RM399, respectively.
The Hey 3S English version will be available for purchase at all Olike sales points and OPPO Concept Stores nationwide starting this Thursday, August 31, 2017.
- Efficient and powerful- The Nation Stay amazingly fit Xiaomi MI Amazfit Bip is a fitness smartwatch that comes with a 1.28-inch LCD with 176x176 pixels, plus GPS for running and biking. It also has heart-rate sensor […]
- Amazfit Bip Watchface App for Android! Tired of being crazy in the net for having to find new and appealing watchface for your Amazfit Fit Bip? From today, thanks to the application "Amazfit Bip Watchfaces" by […]
- Huami launches Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Cor smartwatches in India Huami has launched the Amazfit Cor and Amazfit Pace fitness trackers in India. Both devices offer up to 12 days of battery backup, and come with an optical heart rate monitor. Source: […]
- Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches Launched in India at Rs 5,499 and Rs 15,999- Technology News, Firstpost Huami's two Amazfit smartwatches support fitness tracking capabilities and water resistance. Source: Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches Launched in India at Rs 5,499 and Rs 15,999- […]
- Amazfit Bip and Amazfit Stratos Fitness tracking watches launched in India Huami, a Chinese wearable brand has officially launched two of its fitness tracking smartwatches in the Indian market, marking its entry with the Amazfit lineup here. The Amazfit Bip […]
- Amazfit Bip keeps the English language with Xiaomi Mi Fit 188.8.131.52 Last month, Amazfit Bip, one of the most interesting smartwatches on the market, received official support for the English language , even though there was a big limitation. It was […]
- Huami Amazfit Bip Lite – a new Xiaomi watch (price and opinions) After Xiaomi Huami Amazfit’s success, Huami, subdivision of Xiaomi, has launched another smartwatch, Huami Amazfit Bip Lite, a version that looks very much like the Apple watch. I do not […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit BIP Review: Everything You Need To Know Price, Specification and More – TechnoSoups.com Everyone is aware of the Xiaomi Growth Into the Smartphone as well as the Wearable market. Now company willing to maintain that growth and increasing that by introducing the New Smartphone […]
- Amazfit Bip review – what can this ~$70 device can bring to a very competitive smartwatch market One of the key phrases you often see in talks related to Xiaomi is "disruptive innovation" - they tend to enter a market by launching a product that's slightly better priced than the […]
- Amazfit Bip review – Gadgets Networks Xiaomi sub-model Huami is continuing its march into the entire world of wearables with the Amazfit Bip. It’s a price range smartwatch that bears more than a passing resemblance to the […]
- Amazfit Cor Review: This budget tracker just works! Amazfit today has launched its budget range fitness tracker, the Amazfit Cor, in India. It is priced at Rs 3,999 and comes with all basics of fitness Source: Amazfit Cor Review: This […]
- Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth Trend While Apple Dominates Th smartwatch is catching on, but the lower end of the market is driving sales. Apple still leads, but legacy hardware drives its market share. Source: Fitbit Leads Smartwatch Growth […]