The bane of all sedentary types with the Amazfit Pace is the Move Alert.
For some reason this setting is a bit hidden. To turn it off just swipe left to see the “Daily Overview” then tap and hold on it until the display shrinks a little bit. You should now see a “Details” screen right now, swipe down from the top and it will open “Settings”, now scroll down and you should see “Move Alert”. Tap to turn it off.
- Our Top 10 Fittest Cities What makes a “fit” city? To us, it’s the people. We put you (and all our Amazfit users) front and center, using your data to find an answer. Source: Amazfit | Our Top 10 Fittest Cities
- Professional triathlete Lucy Charles on how to train with wearables In a few weeks' time, Team Wareable will be taking on the AJ Bell London Triathlon. And though it's only the relay version we'll be taking part in, the… Source: Professional […]
- Widget Calendar – Amazfit Pace This app will display a calendar as a widget after you reboot you watch (or the launcher). In order to move this widget you will need @Quinny899 's "Springboard Settings" app […]
- [APP] Widget Calendar v1.7.0 – Pace/Stratos (2018-09-13) So, here is the first Calendar Widget for our Amazfit Pace/Stratos! This app would be displayed as a widget after you reboot your watch (or the launcher). In order to move this widget […]
- Xiaomi Launches A New Smartwa… Oh Wait! It’s Just A Traditional Quartz Watch Soon to be listed on Hong Kong stock exchange, Xiaomi has become one of the most important hi-tech companies in the world. That is why we always expect very innovative Source: Xiaomi […]
- Ways to Improve Your Running We asked Joe, our expert in biomechanics and physiology, to coach us through some ways to improve our running. From training schedules to foot positions, check… Source: Amazfit | Ways to […]
- Amazfit Pace Firmware 1.3.5 is out! Release Notes: Support Mountaineering activity tracking Removed occasional Chinese voice prompt from lap alert Fixed small difference on displayed time when the screen is […]
- [Creative dial] “Spectrum” Unique time display and am/pm indicator are the highlights of this creative watch face. Source: [Creative dial] rhythm mode to open the "spectrum beta" - Sports watch
- AMAZFIT Pace 2 Smartwatch Coming, Pre-Order Opens Wednesday Huami has announced a new version of the Amazfit Pace will be launching 12/6/2017 - tomorrow! Not much is known at this time - Huami has been very quiet about this so far. […]
- Telegram: Contact @amazfitinternational An international group for Amazfit Pace/Bip has been opened on the Telegram messaging system. You can get a Telegram client here - https://telegram.org/ - for all platforms, mobile and […]
- [CASIO-02] Watch Face from Huami Forums Really nice simulation of a Casio watch face on the Amazfit Pace. Top notch design work here. Source: [CASIO-02] dial (transplant) - Sports watches - huami Forums
- [APP] PaceOn – v3.4 – Keep the Amazfit Pace screen on as long as you want+Lock screen Sometimes, you just want my Aamzfit Pace to stay awake a bit longer, so the author made this app. PaceOn is designed specifically for Amazfit Pace to keep its screen on and unlocked […]