Although the brand isn’t very well known, Huami is actually the second largest manufacturer of smart wearables in the world. As such, it was only a matter of time before the Chinese manufacturer, which provides wearable technology to Xiaomi, made its way onto our shores. Huami and Xiaomi established their partnership in 2014 and have since sold over 24 million Mi Bands.
- Xiaomi’s Huami to launch Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches in India on July 24 Amazfit posted a teaser on its official Twitter account teasing a smartwatch with rectangular dial and a button on the right. It also shows a watch with round dial, which kind of […]
- Amazfit Bip Review: Meet China’s £45 Answer To Apple Watch: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile Amazfit isn't a household name, and neither is Huami, the Chinese firm behind the brand. However, you may have heard of Xiaomi, the smartphone maker for which Huami produces many […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Arc – Fitness Tracker Huami's on a roll this year. The Chinese company has already released the Amazfit Moon Beam and Equator wearables, which weren't perfect but fantastically ...
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]
- Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Review: The Best Fitness Tracker You Can Buy for $100 The Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip fitness tracking watch offers similar features to $300 wearables – but for under $100. Is there a better wearable for the money? Source: Xiaomi Huami […]
- Report: Xiaomi is world’s top wearable maker for first time as Fitbit sales slide Xiaomi's good run has continued after a research firm found that the Chinese firm has ranked top for sales of wearable devices worldwide for the first. Sales.. Source: Report: Xiaomi is […]
- Amazfit Builds Brand Trust and Awareness With User-Generated Content Whether you’re counting calories or steps, Amazfit’s fashionable smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you effortlessly monitor your daily activity and sleep patterns without […]
- Amazfit Review and Unboxing – Wearable Tech Blog post at Rebecca Kelsey Sampson : Hello Kind Friends, today I'm excited to share with you a sponsored look at the Amazfit step and sleep tracker. I've been really into […]
- Amazfit Bip is an Apple Watch lookalike with a month of battery life Continuing its march on the wearable world, Xiaomi sub-brand Huami has unveiled the Amazfit Blip, a budget smartwatch that will come with around a month… Source: Amazfit Bip is an […]
- Amazfit Blends Elegant Design and High-End Technology in First Ceramic-Based Wearable | Business Wire Amazfit launches the first ceramic-based wearable activity tracker, seamlessly blending fashion and technology to encourage personal style and healthy Source: Amazfit Blends Elegant […]
- AmazFit – The Minimalist’s Activity Tracker I love trying out new activity trackers. I’m a numbers junkie, and a fitness tech junkie, and it’s so fun seeing all these amazing companies come out with really cool products. The latest […]
- Amazfit Bip Smartwatch Launched By Xiaomi & Huami | Tech Explicit Xiaomi Amazfit is a smartwatch that is attracting great success among fans of Chinese products and sports activities, thanks to the low cost and excellent support from the developer […]