Although the brand isn’t very well known, Huami is actually the second largest manufacturer of smart wearables in the world. As such, it was only a matter of time before the Chinese manufacturer, which provides wearable technology to Xiaomi, made its way onto our shores. Huami and Xiaomi established their partnership in 2014 and have since sold over 24 million Mi Bands.
- Xiaomi Amazfit Arc – Fitness Tracker Huami's on a roll this year. The Chinese company has already released the Amazfit Moon Beam and Equator wearables, which weren't perfect but fantastically ...
- Amazfit Builds Brand Trust and Awareness With User-Generated Content Whether you’re counting calories or steps, Amazfit’s fashionable smartwatches and fitness trackers can help you effortlessly monitor your daily activity and sleep patterns without […]
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]
- Report: Xiaomi is world’s top wearable maker for first time as Fitbit sales slide Xiaomi's good run has continued after a research firm found that the Chinese firm has ranked top for sales of wearable devices worldwide for the first. Sales.. Source: Report: Xiaomi is […]
- Amazfit Review and Unboxing – Wearable Tech Blog post at Rebecca Kelsey Sampson : Hello Kind Friends, today I'm excited to share with you a sponsored look at the Amazfit step and sleep tracker. I've been really into […]
- Amazfit Blends Elegant Design and High-End Technology in First Ceramic-Based Wearable | Business Wire Amazfit launches the first ceramic-based wearable activity tracker, seamlessly blending fashion and technology to encourage personal style and healthy Source: Amazfit Blends Elegant […]
- AmazFit – The Minimalist’s Activity Tracker I love trying out new activity trackers. I’m a numbers junkie, and a fitness tech junkie, and it’s so fun seeing all these amazing companies come out with really cool products. The latest […]
- Amazfit Bip Smartwatch Launched By Xiaomi & Huami | Tech Explicit Xiaomi Amazfit is a smartwatch that is attracting great success among fans of Chinese products and sports activities, thanks to the low cost and excellent support from the developer […]
- Amazfit Moonbeam Activity – The Best Sleep Tracker on The Market? Huami isn’t new to the wearables industry. They partnered with the Chinese phone company Xiaomi to help them develop the Mi Band 2 and Mi Band Pulse.Now, they’ve gone out on their […]
- Amazfit Pace: A Smartwatch Under $160 That’s Worth Buying – Gents Among Men When it comes to the wearable market, it’s not easy making a name for yourself when other established competitors are ruling the space. I have had my share of “fitness tracking” […]
- Huami Amazfit Bip Lite Version Sports Smart Watch Design, Features Review Xiaomi is quite a popular brand in the wearable market. Its fitness bands, Miband 1 and MiBand 2, have beaten Fitbit and Apple watch to become the bestsellers. Both these Mibands have […]
- How to install a personalized watch face on Amazfit Bip via Mi Fit If you're playing with creating your own watchfaces for the Amazfit Bip by using Valeriy Mironov's Amazfit Bip Tools (Click Here) to take apart the .BIN and put it back together and […]