Although the brand isn’t very well known, Huami is actually the second largest manufacturer of smart wearables in the world. As such, it was only a matter of time before the Chinese manufacturer, which provides wearable technology to Xiaomi, made its way onto our shores. Huami and Xiaomi established their partnership in 2014 and have since sold over 24 million Mi Bands.
- Xiaomi Crushes Fitbit and Apple in Wearable Shipments @themotleyfool #stocks $XIACF, $AAPL, $FIT, $HMI The Chinese tech giant is now the world’s top wearables maker. Source: Xiaomi Crushes Fitbit and Apple in Wearable Shipments @themotleyfool #stocks $XIACF, $AAPL, $FIT, $HMI
- Xiaomi’s Huami to launch Amazfit BIP and Stratos smartwatches in India on July 24 Amazfit posted a teaser on its official Twitter account teasing a smartwatch with rectangular dial and a button on the right. It also shows a watch with round dial, which kind of […]
- Amazfit Bip and Amazfit Stratos Fitness tracking watches launched in India Huami, a Chinese wearable brand has officially launched two of its fitness tracking smartwatches in the Indian market, marking its entry with the Amazfit lineup here. The Amazfit Bip […]
- Amazfit Bip Review: Meet China’s £45 Answer To Apple Watch: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile Amazfit isn't a household name, and neither is Huami, the Chinese firm behind the brand. However, you may have heard of Xiaomi, the smartphone maker for which Huami produces many […]
- Xiaomi Amazfit Arc – Fitness Tracker Huami's on a roll this year. The Chinese company has already released the Amazfit Moon Beam and Equator wearables, which weren't perfect but fantastically ...
- Huami Amazfit Verge: Unboxing and first impressions There are tons of fitness wearables available on the market today, so it really isn't choice, it's more about what you want and how much you want to pay for it. Huami isn't a well-known […]
- Wearable brand Huami goes public; raises $110M Huami, the smart wearable device brand from Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has been officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “HMI”. In addition... Source: […]
- Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Review: The Best Fitness Tracker You Can Buy for $100 The Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip fitness tracking watch offers similar features to $300 wearables – but for under $100. Is there a better wearable for the money? Source: Xiaomi Huami […]
- Report: Xiaomi is world’s top wearable maker for first time as Fitbit sales slide Xiaomi's good run has continued after a research firm found that the Chinese firm has ranked top for sales of wearable devices worldwide for the first. Sales.. Source: Report: Xiaomi is […]
- Amazfit Pace: A Smartwatch Under $160 That’s Worth Buying – Gents Among Men When it comes to the wearable market, it’s not easy making a name for yourself when other established competitors are ruling the space. I have had my share of “fitness tracking” […]
- Beyond timekeeping: Amazfit bares innovative features with new line of smartwatches – Out of Town Blog US-based wearable technology company Amazfit recently launched a presentation among members of the tech media about the wealth of features that power its line of smartwatches and […]
- Amazfit Review and Unboxing – Wearable Tech Blog post at Rebecca Kelsey Sampson : Hello Kind Friends, today I'm excited to share with you a sponsored look at the Amazfit step and sleep tracker. I've been really into […]